Wedding photography is probably the most important decision of your whole wedding planning process other than your venue. It’s within these photographs your wedding story will be told for many years.
My digital collection covers you for everything you need for gorgeous and comprehensive, full-day wedding photography.
The images are then yours to integrate into your life, to print, to share or to display how you please, and keep safe for future generations.
Your images will be delivered within a personal online gallery, and within cool wooden USB box that I supply with all bookings. You also have the option to get the images printed within one of my gorgeous leather albums.
THE DIGITAL COLLECTION
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- I’m with you officially from bridal prep until first dance. (However if your friends start to throw shapes on the dance floor, I end up staying 3-4 songs into the party)
- A pre-wedding consultation via Zoom to get to know you both and your plans for the big day.
- Minimum 350+ digital photos.
- Your own personal and private online gallery, which you can share with family and friends.
- All your high-resolution images are delivered on a USB housed in a cool wooden box.
- Full license to print and share – you just can’t sell them to OK! magazine!!
- Wedding highlights blog post, usually published within 14 days after the wedding onto my website, that includes around 100 images, telling your gorgeous and unique wedding story. This is great to share with family and friends while it’s still fresh in everyones mind.
The Wedding Album
I am a big believer that your wedding pictures look the best in a wedding album to look at, pour-over, and show your family and friends. It’s so much better than using a computer or phone.
I work with probably the best wedding album company in the UK, who hand makes their albums in real leather in varying colours. Plus, they are all eco-friendly, which helps to save the planet!
These albums are awesome and I have a few sample albums to show you how good your wedding will look. We just need a coffee, some cake and a date to meet!
To find out more information on my latest 2022 prices, simply click the link below to check my availability. I will then send through my latest brochure that includes my approach, packages and prices.